HRD Association of Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen brings the Military Family HRD Management System for:
- Companies, HRD Consultants & affiliated HRD counsellors of Chamber to create their profile and post jobs and programs to get right talent and applicants.
- For job and HRD Services seekers from military families to make best use of above services.
- An Intelligent Resume Builder for military families to build their resume as per international format, save it and apply for job postings anywhere.
To avail above facilities, services providers need to register as per their category with The Military Chamber at Register With Chamber and here at this portal, create their profile at both portals, list in business directory and start posting services.
- Postponement of Military Chamber’s Awards- Lukewarm response from Govt and Corporate December 5, 2017 militarychamber
- Military Veteran’s Sports League November 1, 2017 militarychamber
- Opportunity- List Your Business/ Professinal Talent in Business Directory of The Military Chamber September 26, 2017 militarychamber
Upcoming Events & Programs
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Recent Post Notification
- Resume Builder September 4, 2017
- [ex army] – Oscar Security and Fire Services has an opportunity for you! August 22, 2017
- – Saraswationline, iWebsoul, and Vignan’s University have opportunities for you! August 22, 2017
- [ex serviceman] – E Courts and Talent Corp consultant have opportunities for you! August 22, 2017
- [army officer] – Oscar Security and Fire Services has an opportunity for you! August 22, 2017
- Salary topmost deciding factor for talent in choosing jobs: Randstad April 26, 2018The survey shows that men prefer organizations with strong leaders while women find employers who offer robust training programmes more attractive.
- IIM Raipur wraps up final placements with highest package of Rs 61.8 lakh April 25, 2018The Human Resources domain also witnessed a good response from both old as well as new recruiters including Deloitte, DTDC, Jaetal Group, Reliance, RITES.
- Need big pay hikes, not high variable: IT staffers vent ire April 25, 2018The displeasure has spilled out on to social media, with many contrasting their hikes against large payouts made to investors & the rise in IT company valuations.