HRD Association of Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen brings the Military Family HRD Management System for:
- Companies, HRD Consultants & affiliated HRD counsellors of Chamber to create their profile and post jobs and programs to get right talent and applicants.
- For job and HRD Services seekers from military families to make best use of above services.
- An Intelligent Resume Builder for military families to build their resume as per international format, save it and apply for job postings anywhere.
To avail above facilities, services providers need to register as per their category with The Military Chamber at Register With Chamber and here at this portal, create their profile at both portals, list in business directory and start posting services.
- Postponement of Military Chamber’s Awards- Lukewarm response from Govt and Corporate December 5, 2017 militarychamber
- Military Veteran’s Sports League November 1, 2017 militarychamber
- Opportunity- List Your Business/ Professinal Talent in Business Directory of The Military Chamber September 26, 2017 militarychamber
Upcoming Events & Programs
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Recent Post Notification
- Resume Builder September 4, 2017
- [ex army] – Oscar Security and Fire Services has an opportunity for you! August 22, 2017
- – Saraswationline, iWebsoul, and Vignan’s University have opportunities for you! August 22, 2017
- [ex serviceman] – E Courts and Talent Corp consultant have opportunities for you! August 22, 2017
- [army officer] – Oscar Security and Fire Services has an opportunity for you! August 22, 2017
- Women get less credit than men in workplace: Study December 16, 2017Women who speak up at the work place are not given any more respect than women who do not speak up at all, finds a recent study.
- The real reason why 95% of Indian engineers can't code December 14, 2017Nearly eight lakh BE/BTech students graduated last year, but only less than half of them got jobs through campus placement, says AICTE.
- By 2020, Artificial Intelligence will create more jobs than it eliminates: Gartner December 13, 2017The number of jobs affected by AI will vary by industry; healthcare, PSUs and education will see growing job demand while manufacturing will be hit the hardest.